2022 DER Rates
The DER board is excited to announce that starting February 1, 2022, DER will launch three Membership types to better meet our community’s needs. The membership types that will be available are as follows:
- Professional Membership – $110 per year: This new membership is for consultants, employees of consulting firms, staffing and professional search firms, and other small businesses and corporations.
- Nonprofit Membership — $85 per year: This membership is for employees of nonprofits and foundations, including managers, directors, vice presidents, executive directors, CEOs, and board members.
- Emerging Leaders Membership — Sliding Scale: This new membership is a sliding scale scholarship-based membership for emerging leaders and entry-level employees in our fundraising community including volunteers, coordinators, assistants, and aspiring fundraisers. Current members will be able to nominate potential emerging leader members or emerging leaders can complete an application process. We expect to launch this program on April 1, 2022 and it is available to potential new members only.
Questions about Membership can be sent to DER Membership Chair, P Tyrone Smith at email@example.com.
Monthly Programming Rates: Starting February 1, 2022, the following monthly programming rates will go into effect:
- Non-Member Registration – $45
- Member Registration* – $20
*Members can register additional guests utilizing the member registration rate as a way to introduce more people to the DER community.
Job Posting Rates: Starting February 1, 2022, the following job posting rates will go into effect:
- Non-Member Job Posting – $50 per job
- Member Job Posting – Free
Other Member Benefits:
- Access to the “Members Only” section of the DER website, including program speaker materials and other content available for download
- Discounts to special events, including the 2021 Corporate Philanthropy Panel and Hank Rosso Forum
- Priority registration for special programs like Masterminds
- CFRE Credit Management
You can join or renew your membership by going here.