Use your administrative skills to strengthen the Bay Area non-proﬁt community.
This is an independent contract position, reporting to the President and working up to 25 hours each month. Additional monthly hours may be approved by the Board President as needed.
As the sole paid staff member of the Development Executives Roundtable (DER), the Administrative Associate is responsible for providing administrative support to the board of directors and managing the day-to-day functioning of the organization’s operations, which include a WordPress website, Google Drive, a CRM, member communications and customer service. This contract position also manages the preparation, promotion, and execution of 12-15 events per year. Our events attract approximately 20-80 people and are generally held over the lunch hour.
The successful Administrative Associate candidate will possess the following qualities, skills, and experience:
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Google-Suite expertise essential
- Experience in managing CRM’s or other relational databases
- Experience managing WordPress or similar content management systems; understands the integration of a CRM and WordPress • Problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills; knows when to escalate issues to the Board
- Organized, detail-oriented
- Self-directed, able to work without close supervision
- Knowledge of nonproﬁt organizations or associations is preferred/desirable
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds and able to set up display for an event including a banner, arranging lunches and etc.
Compensation: $25 to $35/hour depending on experience
- Expenses for travel to events reimbursed for parking and reasonable travel expenses but not for travel time
Please email: Sarah Jelley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Administrative Associate
Include a resume and a cover letter on why you want to join the DER community