Hank Rosso Forum IV: Building a New Loom: Reimagining Fundraising for Your Nonprofit and Your Community
April 5, 8:30-12:00 PM | Click Here to Register
Named after our field’s modern thought leader and original disruptor, Henry “Hank” Rosso, this forum expands on his belief in fundraising being the gentle art of teaching others the joy of giving. Join us to hear from emerging thought leaders and practitioners in our field, and the opportunity to discuss topics of great interest with your peers.
In 2022, we will explore trends that are changing how we approach fundraising, such as community-centric fundraising, how these trends are affecting our efforts here in the Bay Area. In addition to hearing from our field’s emerging thought leaders and practitioners, you will have an opportunity to discuss topics of interest with your peers. You will leave invigorated by new ideas and specific ways you can reignite your development program and yourself!
A boxed lunch will be served and followed by a mindfulness ceremony to set shared intentions of resilience, generosity and growth, starting at the Masons and concluding across the street by walking the Labyrinth at Grace Cathedral.
This event is done in partnership with AFP Golden Gate and DER.
Venue: California Room at San Francisco Masonic Auditorium, 1111 California St, San Francisco, CA
Fees: $75 for DER and AFP members and $95 for non-members
Members of DER & AFP Golden Gate can invite groups of 5+ for the rate of $65/per person. Members from organizations less than $1M and young professionals to age 30 can opt for the sliding rate of $40-70. Contact AFP to apply these rates.
8:30 am – Check-In/Networking/Light Breakfast
9:00 am – Opening Remarks
9:10 – 10:30 am – Speakers:
- Welcome – Kay Sprinkel Grace, FAFP
- Giving and volunteering trends, behaviors, attitudes, and priorities of wealthy American households – Scott J. Harrison, Bank of America Private Bank
- How equity and social justice are changing fundraising: A moderated conversation with thought leaders.
10:30 – 11:30 am – Round Robin Table Discussions
11:30 am – Final Thoughts
Lunch and Mindfulness Ceremony – Lisa Beth Hoffman
12:10 pm – Labyrinth at Grace Cathedral
Parking Information: We are working to arrange for discounted parking in the Mason’s underground garage.
Metro Accessible: California Cable Car, Muni
- Kay Sprinkel Grace, FAFP
- Scott J. Harrison, CFP®, Bank of America Private Bank
- Lisa Beth Hoffman
- Viveka Chen
- Mark Lesser
The following sponsorship levels are open to customization. Contact Stephanie Casenza at 415.592.2802 if you would like to discuss sponsorships.
Presenting Sponsor – $5,000
- Your organization will have the option to make remarks at the Forum and provide relevant promotional material to participants.
- Your organization will be prominently recognized at the Forum and on marketing materials (print and electronic) used to promote the event.
- Up to 10 seats at the forum for clients and colleagues.
Advancement Sponsor – $2,500
- Your organization will be displayed all promotional materials for the event through the AFP Golden Gate and Development Executives Roundtable (DER) websites, social media and email marketing for the event.
- You may have two seats at the forum for colleagues and clients
Supporting Sponsor – $1,000
- Your organization will be included in promotional materials for the event through the AFP Golden Gate and Development Executives Roundtable (DER) websites, social media and email marketing for the event.