Corporate and Foundation Giving Associate
World Affairs is hiring a Corporate and Foundation Giving Associate. Primary responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the cultivation and stewardship of corporate and foundation donors and sponsors and assist with the execution of fundraising campaigns.
- Conduct prospect research and donor research using online resources and fundraising research tools. Help create and maintain donor and prospect lists and profiles.
- Document research related to local corporations’ giving priorities and key contacts and process of applying for sponsorships and program support.
- Conduct research on local foundations and family foundations regarding areas of support that correspond to World Affairs’ mission.
- Write letters of intent or foundation grants for World Affairs support.
- Keep donor and prospect records up to date in Salesforce.
- Conduct prospect and donor research using online resources and fundraising research tools. Help create and maintain donor and prospect lists and profiles.
- Develops corporate membership process and seek new corporate members.
For more information, or to apply, contact Daniel Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.