Development and Membership Associate
World Affairs is hiring a Development and Membership Associate. Primary responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the cultivation and stewardship of individual, corporate and foundation donors and sponsors and assist with the execution of fundraising campaigns.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the annual Awards Dinner and serve as the primary registrar for the event.
- Assist with other donor and member cultivation events, including evening receptions, speaker dinners, members-only events and photography exhibits.
- Process donations and gift acknowledgment letters in a timely manner and assist with fulfillment of donor and sponsor benefits.
- Keep donor and prospect records up to date in Salesforce.
- Conduct prospect and donor research using online resources and fundraising research tools. Help create and maintain donor and prospect lists and profiles.
- Create and maintain fundraising campaigns and create data reports in Salesforce.
For more information or to apply, please email Daniel Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.