Director of Development
HairToStay is a national non-profit based in San Francisco helping low-income cancer patients afford scalp cooling, a recently FDA-cleared treatment that allows patients to keep their hair during chemotherapy.
Join the first/only national nonprofit to focus on enabling more cancer patients to afford access to scalp cooling to maintain their privacy, identity, and a sense of normalcy while undergoing treatment.
New position reporting to the ED/Founder
• Develop/execute annual fundraising plan
• Oversee fundraising events
• BA/ BS required.
• Five years experience in development and/or sales
• Comfortable /credible presenting materials to external audiences.
• Digital marketing/ social media skills a plus.
• Entrepreneurial and collaborative