Individual Giving Officer
PURPOSE: To develop Individual Giving strategies and provide professional management of individual donors, primarily focusing on patrons giving between $3,000 and $10,000.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
– Manages a portfolio of and builds relationships with individual donors giving from $3,000 – $10,000 annually with the purpose of upgrading donors to higher levels.
– Manages a second portfolio of donors aligned with a targeted strategy, in collaboration with the Individual and Leadership Giving Associate.
– Works with all areas of Development to support multiple special campaigns, including multi-year strategies for annual gifts, signature projects, legacy giving, and endowment needs.
– Provides a high level of donor cultivation, solicitation and stewardship.
– Partners with staff, volunteer leadership and appropriate resources as needed to meet department objectives.
– Actively participates in the moves management practice.
– Meets ambitious portfolio revenue goals.