Individual Giving & Philanthropy Manager
The Individual Giving & Philanthropy Manager guides solicitation strategies for gifts from individual donors – engaging with these donors through receptions, special events, and personalized communications. The ideal candidate will bring creativity and enthusiasm for helping the Freight & Salvage build and sustain relationships with donors and audience members. Strong preference for those with knowledge of Tessitura or a comparable performing arts software. Candidates must be ready to contribute to a multi-cultural work environment that values equity and inclusion.
• Excellent people skills and customer-service orientation.
• Excellent, engaging, writing skills, including the ability to write for various audiences.
• Understanding of donor database software and/or CRM software. Willingness to learn new software, generate custom reports, and mine data from a variety of sources.
• Demonstrated record of raising funds to support a non-profit.
• At least 3 years’ relevant work experience with non-profit organizations.
• Familiarity with Tessitura database software a plus.
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously, adjusting workload to meet changing circumstances.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with subject line: Individual Giving & Philanthropy Manager. Applications must be received by Wednesday, June 16, 2021.