Manager, Marketing Communications
The primary role of the Manager, Marketing Communications is to execute the strategy for all communications and messaging, marketing collateral, and public relations engagement. They are responsible for writing and assisting in the development and implementation of all communication that is shared with the public.
BACKGROUND & EXPERIENCE
• Undergraduate Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in Digital Media, Web Design, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or related field preferred.
• Experience supervising or managing staff and volunteers.
• Experience developing and implementing communications strategies preferred.
• A proven track record in social media strategy and management preferred.
• Experience with WordPress open source platform, Social Media accounts (not just personal accounts), email marketing tools, media monitoring tools, web analytics tools and software, search engine optimization techniques, all preferred.
Please provide a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples.