The Marketing Manager will play a key role in implementing activities toward reaching the organization’s annual Strategic Plans through critical and layered responsibilities, including marketing, partnership opportunities, social media, and other administrative responsibilities.
The Marketing Manager position will be essential in supporting a small team of committed staff, board members, and volunteers who sustain BC2M and thus the ultimate success of the organization.
This position reports directly to the Executive Director. The marketing manager will play a critical role in relationships with vendors, sponsors and board members and other volunteers. The position is not responsible for managing others.
- Create e-mail blasts to update subscribers on BC2M’s work and upcoming events.
- Create, implement, and measure of a comprehensive strategic marketing program that will enhance the organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public.
- Update marketing materials to reflect current projects.
- Create content and manage social media.
- Research and develop potential partnerships and projects to further brand awareness.
- Develop and deliver long-term brand development, management, and marketing approaches, including national brand marketing strategy and production of relevant branded assets.
- Liaise with the Creative Agency and Media Placement partners in creating and executing the Public Service Announcement (PSA) Program, which reaches billions of people through broadcast, online, digital, social, print, and out of home messaging.
- Lead the development, maintenance, and distribution of all organizational marketing and communications activities and content, including print and electronic collateral such as newsletters, brochures, and the website.
- Coordinate the maintenance of the organizational website to ensure that new and consistent information is posted regularly.
- Manage and create content for the organization’s social media outlets to engage audiences.
- Work closely with the staff, Board, and external teams to ensure the integration of planning, delivery, and evaluation of all marketing and communications with all programs and projects.
- Minimum five years of work experience in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization with at least five years of non-profit experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong belief in the organizational mission and a driving desire to have a social impact
- Excellent communication skills – interpersonal, oral, and written
- Project management skills, including attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure
- Flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekends • Strong belief in the organizational mission and a driving desire to have a social impact
- Proven track record of building and implementing marketing and communication strategies for multiple levels of an organization
- Strong experience with social media strategy and content creation
- Comfort working with social media platforms, WordPress, design applications, CRM, and Microsoft Office
- Innovative and creative thinking skills
- Positive initiative and mature judgment
- Bilingual or multi-lingual skills a plus
- Proven capability to maintain poise and to manage multiple assignments efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to be both a self-starter and a team player with the willingness and ability to work collaboratively amongst staff, Board, and diverse remote teams
- Passion for the mission of Bring Change To Mind
TO APPLY To apply for this position, or for additional information on the opportunity, please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to Victoria Silverman at email@example.com. All applications and inquiries will receive a response and be kept strictly confidential.
BC2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.