Philanthropy Specialist–Institutional Fundraising
My Philanthropy Team (MPT) is looking for a Philanthropy Specialist to join our highly skilled and growing team of fundraising professionals. We love our clients and the impact we make in the world by providing fundraising expertise and support to organizations in need of strategic consulting as well as hands-on resources. If you are a creative, smart, positive, and experienced professional with superior writing skills and demonstrated expertise in foundation and government fundraising, we’d like to hear from you! This is a contract position with flexible and varying hours.
Successful members of our team have the following characteristics and skills in common:
- A strong commitment to the social sector
- Leadership deeply rooted in respect and integrity
- Candor with diplomacy
- An unwavering commitment to excellence coexisting in harmony with a growth mindset
- Energized by collaboration and teamwork
- Creative problem solver with a can-do, optimistic attitude balanced with a healthy dose of practicality and a strong moral compass
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Executive presence and gravitas
- Fluent in common software apps such as MS Office and Google Docs
- Comfort working within a CRM database, such as The Raisers’ Edge or Salesforce
Assignments typically range from 2-5 days per week and 1-6 months in duration. These are contract positions and are ideal for someone who desires maximum flexibility and a diversity of assignments while benefiting from on-going relationships with other team members, competitive compensation, and a progressive professional culture.
To take the conversation to the next level, please send your resume and a thoughtful cover letter to email@example.com