We are looking for a Talent Sourcer to join our team and manage the first stage of the recruiting process. Talent Seeker responsibilities include using various channels to reach out to potential candidates, contacting them and building talent pipelines for future current and hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, know how to source on social media and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you. Experience working in the nonprofit sector required.
Position reports directly to Senior Search Administrator.
• Interact with potential candidates in our network, on social media and professional networks (e.g. Linkedln, Slack and Github)
• Craft and send recruiting emails
• Work closely with CEO and Search Administrator to understand the roles and needs of the position
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g., Boolean search)
• Develop talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
• Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired
• Maintain candidate databases (e.g., via our Applicant Tracking System)
• Communicate with past applicants to follow up on former placements and regarding new job opportunities
• Three to five years’ experience working in a nonprofit organization, preferably with the fund development and/or marketing team required
• Proven work experience as a Talent Seeker or similar role
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings), specifically Linkedln Recruiter
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs)
• DEi recruiting training and/or experience recruiting within diverse populations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
• Effective time-management abilities
• Great sense of humor
• Flexible schedule
SALARY OR SALARY RANGE
The salary range for this position is $25.00-$35.00 per hour. No benefits are provided with this position, and hours will vary. No guaranteed number of hours weekly.
To apply for this position, or for additional information on the opportunity, please send a copy of your resume with a cover letter to Victoria Silverman at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All applications and inquiries will receive a response and be kept strictly confidential. Cook Silverman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.