In collaboration with the Principal and Advisory Board, the Development Coordinator will:
- Build on existing relationships, expand the donor pool and secure meaningful contributions from known prospects.
- Work independently to identify, engage and cultivate relationships with new individual, corporate and foundation donors.
- Draft grant applications, major donor proposals, appeals, reports and other communications.
- Solicit donations for annual needs and to improve the school’s financial stability.
- Collaborate with school Marketing Coordinator for online communications and seasonal newsletters.
- Plan and execute donor events to increase philanthropist and alumni awareness about St. Peter’s School.
- Track donor meetings and gifts using Etapestry database.